Fan Fic / Attack of the 100 foot Meg Griffin
Attack of the 100 Foot Meg Griffin
is a Family Guy
fanfic written by Grey-X. The story is about...well, take a guess
Despite that its main focus is obviously Meg, the other five Griffins appear, as well as many supporting characters. It explores the relationship between Meg and the rest of the family, and how they handle such a situation. The humor is prevalent, but there is also depth and Character Development
This fic contains examples of:
- Affectionate Parody: Of the Kaiju genre naturally.
- Ass Shove: A meteorite chunk gets lodged up Meg's butt, which is what causes her to grow so big.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Only here, Meg is 100 feet tall.
- Author Appeal: Macrophilia.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Even after becoming a giantess, Meg doesn't think about getting revenge. However, after Connie's Batman Gambit fails, she finally unleashes all the rage she kept bottled in over the years.
- Character Exaggeration/Flanderization: Not happy with just bullying Meg, Connie plans to murder her after going giant.
- Continuity Nod: In the first chapter of the story, Peter spots Connie harassing Meg and asks if he really has to "re-introduce you to Mister Fire-Extinguisher? Do I... Do I have to?"
- Crossover: At the end, with American Dad!.
- Deadline News: Tricia Takanawa and Ollie Williams, while trying to cover Meg's rampage.
- Deadpan Snarker: Even in the midst of all the destruction his own sister's causing, Stewie's still got it.
- Diabolical Mastermind: Connie.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Meg finally gets the love and respect she's always wanted.
- Eaten Alive: At the end of the story Meg eats Connie alive.
- "Fantastic Voyage" Plot
- Flanderization: Inverted, since most of the show's Flanderization is reversed.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: This line sums it up.
Like everyone else, he (Joe) was surprised how a quiet girl like Meg could simply explode with homicidal rage. Guess it just went to show that eventually, those pushed too far will always push back. Unfortunately for Quahog, Meg was pushing back at a time when she had the strength to topple buildings like dominoes.
- Green Rocks: The meteor fragment that makes Meg grow into a giant.
- Marshmallow Hell: Meg taunts Connie by squeezing her between her now-giant boobies. "So tell me, Connie, are they big enough now? You think they're big enough now?"
- Papa Wolf: A minor example, but see Continuity Nod above.
- Reference Overdosed: It is a Family Guy fanfic, so pop cultural references are a given.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Meg tears down Quahog after Connie's plan fails. However, she succeeded in making her believe that it was her family who was behind everything.
- Shout-Out: Many. Most notably to other giantessed in media, and several Godzilla references.
- Take That!: Ann Coulter getting peed on by a wolverine.
- As well as many other incidents.
- This Is For Emphasis, Bitch!
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Meg not only gets revenge against everyone who'd wronged her, but she also finally gets the respect she's always hungered for.
- Unstoppable Rage
- Who's Laughing Now?: Meg after catching Connie.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Meg after growing.