Drinking Game: Hakuouki
- any member of the Shinsengumi appears out of nowhere to save Chizuru in the nick of time.
- Okita casually mentions killing someone.
- someone completely fails to be fooled by Chizuru's cross-dressing.
- someone mentions seppuku.
- twice if they are actually expressing the intention to commit seppuku.
- Chizuru cries.
- Saito or Yamazaki turns out to have been lurking unseen in the shadows.
- anyone calls a previously-unseen lurker out of the shadows because they could tell all along that person was there.
- Chizuru serves tea.
- Hijikata and Kazama face off.
- Saito and Amagiri face off.
- Harada and Shiranui face off.
- When the three above occur at the same time, finish your drink.
- Chizuru angsts about not being able to help more.
- someone points out that not having to protect Chizuru would leave the Shinsengumi better off, but the Shinsengumi (or any individual member thereof) insists on continuing to do so anyway.
- someone has an episode of fury bloodlust.
- Kazama calls any member of the Shinsengumi "insects" or "dogs of the shogunate."
- Kazama talks about the furies being fakes.
- Okita says "I Can Still Fight."
- Hijikata says any form of "That's an order!"
- Harada talks about how it's a man's duty to protect women and/or children.
- Saito delivers a soliloquy about swords.
- Heisuke angsts about being a monster.
- someone drinks Chizuru's blood.
- Amagiri interrupts and stops a fight.
- you hear the phrase "warrior's spirit (bushi no tamashii)"
- someone tells Chizuru any form of "I leave Hijikata to you." (If playing the game, feel free to substitute "take care of [whoever's route it is]".)
Finish your drink when: