We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
Darth Wiki: Chaotic Chronicle
is a series of stories based on a forum roleplay, started by Kayi Rowling
back in December, 2008. It's basically comprised by two parts:
- Forgotten Future (Dec.2008)
- Ignored Illusion (Oct.2010)
So far, only the roleplay is available
for reading... for those who are smart enough to know where to look.
The Chaotic Chronicle Roleplay contains examples of:
- Aerith and Bob: Kyle Diya Riley. Funny thing? Both are male names, and she's a girl.
- Amnesiac God: Ashleigh is actually the Evil Deity of Water.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: The Good and Evil Deities.
- Black Magic: White Magic, when used for evil. The so-called Black Magic, however, doesn't fit in.
- Blond Guys Are Evil: Haydee.
- Celibate Hero: Ashley, before he began liking Kyle.
- Character Alignment: A highly customized chart that is guaranteed to give you headaches. It all starts with a simple request for specifying your preferred Deity group, your Magic type, and your Realm affiliation...
- Chickification: After becoming Ashley's fake mistress, Kyle suffers from this. She got better for the ending.
- Cool Sword: Kyle's.
- Dead Guy Junior: Ashley for his mother, Ashleigh. Haydee for his mother, Danae. Vivian for his mother, Vivien. And lastly, Shannon for his mother, Shanna.
- Disposable Woman: Played with. The King of Altaria thought this of both Ashleigh and Danae, and his predecessor did the same for Shanna. By contrast, Ashley and Haydee are still quite bitter and just won't forget...
- Elemental Powers: Black Magic.
- Embarrassing First Name: "Dana" for Haydee, who prefers to be called "Haydee".
- Empathic Weapon: Kyle's vine, which can turn into a golden sword.
- Equivalent Exchange: Played with the Gray Magic, for which you must make a "sacrifice" of equal value to your request... but also gets affected by your mood, the target's receptiveness, the environment, etc., so it's almost always the worst type of Magic to use.
- Expy: Ashley was one for Lelouch initially, but then he deviated. On the other hand, Haydee is blatantly said to be inspired by Saralegui, and it shows.
- Fair Folk: The Evil Deities are actually like this.
- Generation Xerox: The King of Altaria is a man-whore. And so was his predecessor. And the one before him. And before... Ultimately, this fate is averted by Ashley, Haydee and Shannon.
- Gender-Blender Name: All the characters. The royal males because of tradition.
- Gods Need Prayer Badly: Good Deities need acknowledgment, while Neutral ones only need to act and Evil ones just exist.
- Gray Eyes: Haydee.
- Green Eyes: Kyle.
- Grey and Gray Morality
- Heir Club for Men: The reason Ruritania can't be ruled by the Queen of Altaria, who has to give over her power to her husband immediately after she got crowned Queen of Ruritania.
- Ho Yay/Foe Yay: Ashley and Haydee.
- Ice Person: Haydee's Black Magic works better when focused into freezing things.
- Light Is Not Good: Haydee. And the Good Deities are something like this too, as they will only use their power to help those who pray at them.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Ashley.
- Manipulative Bastard: Ashley, Haydee, and the Queen (The Woman Behind The Man for the King).
- Mary Sue: Kyle started off like this, especially when countering Ashley's manipulations (arguably, it was a type of cheating, because Kyle's roleplayer could see Ashley's thoughts)
- Muggles: Most people. Including the three protagonists, even when they actually have Magic.
- Non-Action Guy: Ashley.
- Odd Job Gods: All the Neutral Deities.
- Overly Long Name: Ashley, Haydee, all the male royals...
- Royal Brat: Ashley.
- Ruritania: The second kingdom presented is named this way.
- Sweet Polly Oliver: Kyle.
- Telepathy: Haydee.
- Tomboy: Kyle.
- Triang Relations: A type 4 with the main trio, with Haydee as A, Kyle as B, and Ashley as C.
- Two Guys and a Girl: Ashley, Kyle and Haydee on a good day.
- Villain Protagonist: Ashley has less than pure intentions, what with supporting the Evil Deities and wanting to kill his father. And then the truth about the Good Deities arises, as well as the assassinations the King ordered on Ashleigh and Danae...
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Oh, gosh, where to begin?!
- Whip It Good: Haydee.
- White Magic: White Magic.
- Word Salad Title