"i hate videogames"Porpentine is an American video game designer who mainly creates hypertext games/Interactive Fiction. She is a self-described queer tranarchofeminist/Slime Girl, produces a variety of other content including erotic photography, and writes for several gaming websites.Her games can be found here.
Porpentine's works include:
- Howling Dogs
- The Sky In The Room
- All I Want Is For All Of My Friends To Become Insanely Powerful
- Cry$tal Warrior Ke$ha
- Naked Shades
- Bloody Princess Farmer
- Ultra Business Tycoon III
- Their Angelical Understanding
- With Those We Love Alive
- Vesp: A History of Scaphic Sapphism
- Psycho Nymph Exile, a novella
Porpentine's work includes examples of:
- Improbably Female Cast: You'd be hard-pressed to find a single character who is unambiguously a man.
- Hive Queen: Ichne in Vesp, of the "pheromone control" variety.
- Mega Corp.: You work for one in the game-within-a-game of Ultra Business Tycoon III