Monica Bellucci (born 1964) is an Italian model and actress. After a number of small roles, she shot to film, and geek, stardom with her role in The Matrix
She also speaks several languages, to the point where she has dubbed her own roles for some of those languages.
Tropes in her work:
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Notably in The Matrix sequels, Malena and a few others.
- Christmas Cake: At 50, she's the oldest actress cast as a Bond Girl.
- Older Than They Look: In newer works, you wouldn't believe that she's 50.
- Ms. Fanservice: Notably in The Matrix sequels, Malena and a few others.
- Pretty in Mink: Modeled some furs, and wore some in Shoot Em Up and the French film How Much Do You Love Me.
- Rapunzel Hair: Occasionally plays roles with her hair at waist-length or longer.
- The Vamp: To varying degrees, such as The Matrix Reloaded and The Brothers Grimm.