Played by: himselfNigel Marven returns to play as himself, this time as an owner of a prehistoric wildlife park. He travels to the past in order to bring extinct prehistoric creatures back to life.
- Badass Bookworm: Knows all about the prehistoric creatures he's about to face and constantly tries to capture them. Most of the time, he succeeds.
- Expy: Think of him as a time-traveling Steve Irwin.
Played by: Rod ArthurThe Head Keeper of the park. In charge of cleaning, feeding, and taking care of the resident animals. Consequently, he often suffers the shenanigans that happened in the park.
- Butt Monkey: Usually on the receiving end of the whatever bad things that the prehistoric creatures brought.
- Cool Old Guy
- Only Sane Man: The one who usually complains to Nigel whenever he's planning to bring back the dangerous creatures back to the park.
Played by: Suzanne McNabbThe head-vet of the park. Tasked with treating the injured animals and looking after their health.
- Hospital Hottie
- Team Mom: Especially in one episode where she had to nurse the baby Smilodon because his mother's milk has ran out.
Terence and MatildaThe Tyrannosaurus that Nigel brought back to the park.
- A Day in the Limelight: Terence gets a whole subplot to himself in Episode 5, revolving around him being seriously injured after a fight with his sister. Sadly, this is not true for the rest of the series.
- Butt Monkey: Terence is the second biggest Butt Monkey in the series (the other being Bob).
- Demoted to Extra: Terence, as the series went on. Watch all the episodes (except for Episode 5) and you'll see that it is Matilda who plays the bigger role.
- Fluffy the Terrible: They're both Tyrannosaurus rex, one of the most revered (and feared) dinosaurs in history. Nigel decides to give them the names... Terence and Matilda.
- Sibling Rivalry: Constantly fight to the point that the park staff had to separate them. Culminates in Episode 5, in which Matilda seriously injures Terence in a fight.
- Tyrannosaurus rex
TheoThe Triceratops who Nigel rescued from a Tyrannosaurus attack. Started out a baby, he grew rather quickly.
- Demoted to Extra: Other than his introduction episode he's had only minor cameo's.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Theo starts out as one of the smaller dinosaurs do to his young age. But he begins to grow rather quickly after his debut.