Played by: himself
Nigel Marven returns to play as himself, this time as an owner of a prehistoric wildlife park. He travels to the past in order to bring extinct prehistoric creatures back to life.
Played by: Rod Arthur
The Head Keeper of the park. In charge of cleaning, feeding, and taking care of the resident animals. Consequently, he often suffers the shenanigans that happened in the park.
- Butt Monkey: Usually on the receiving end of the whatever bad things that the prehistoric creatures brought.
- Cool Old Guy
- Only Sane Man: The one who usually complains to Nigel whenever he's planning to bring back the dangerous creatures back to the park.
Played by: Suzanne McNabb
The head-vet of the park. Tasked with treating the injured animals and looking after their health.
- Hospital Hottie
- Team Mom: Especially in one episode where she had to nurse the baby Smilodon because his mother's milk has ran out.
Terence and Matilda
The tyrannosaurs that Nigel brought back to the park.
- A Day in the Limelight: Terence gets a whole subplot to himself in Episode 5, revolving around him being seriously injured after a fight with his sister. Sadly, this is not true for the rest of the series.
- Bad Ass: Matilda.
- Butt Monkey: Terence is the second biggest Butt Monkey in the series (the other being Bob).
- Demoted to Extra: Terence, as the series went on. Watch all the episodes (except for Episode 5) and you'll see that it is Matilda who plays the bigger role.
- Sibling Rivalry: Constantly fight to the point that the park staff had to separate them. Culminates in Episode 5, in which Matilda seriously injures Terence in a fight.
- Tyrannosaurus rex