- Action Girl
- Berserk Button: Woe be to those that threaten the natural world....
- Granola Girl
- Last Of Her Kind: Her entire community was slaughtered by Goblin raiders.
- Nature Hero: Her bloody attacks on poachers and loggers have earned her a reputation as a sort of vengeful forest spirit in smaller towns.
- Badass Normal
- BFS: Fardraig uses the biggest sword he could get — and fullblades are pretty damn big.
- Brutal Honesty: His lonely childhood stunted his social skills, resulting in him being more blunt than the average person.
- Friendless Background: As a boy, he was ostracized for being the (adopted) human child of a dragonborn mother.
- Jerk Ass: Partially deliberate, and partially the result of having little social interaction as a child.
- Technical Pacifist: While Fardraig is a skilled swordsman, he prefers to use his blade defensively and refuses to kill non-monster enemies.
- Action Girl
- Blade on a Stick
- Gender Bender: While Han is entranced by a holy vision, the party takes him to be healed by Mage Firenipple — who uses to opportunity to change him into a large-breasted woman (with the intention of making her his wife). Han isn't very bothered by this.
- Heroic Blue Screen of Death: Has one after he learns that he's destined to lead The Taint's army.
- Ki Attack
- Lightning Bruiser: Fardraig calls him "Flipper" because of his incredible agility and acrobatics skills.
- The Stoic: Even being unwillingly transformed into a woman doesn't faze him.
- Not So Stoic: But finding out the Taint's plans for him did.
- Warrior Monk
Bomar the Baker
- Character Overlap: He was a major NPC in the Wyrmwick Campaign.
- Fish out of Temporal Water
- Hulk Speak
- Mayor Pain: In the potential future witnessed by the party, he becomes Mayor of Wyrmwick by offering his constituents bread. Once in office, he wages a long and unsuccessful war against the Taint, dismantles most of the buildings in the town for fuel, and paves the streets with bread.