Characters: Wyrmwick Campaign
Dhother Cyllenae (played by Y Ruler of Time)
- Accidental Misnaming: It's not Dopplepopolis. Or DeLorean.
- Butt Monkey
- Catch Phrase: Sigh...
- Kill It with Fire
- Light 'em Up
- Only Sane Man: One does have to wonder how Dhother puts up with his party members and his deity.
- Not So Above It All: His Only Sane Man status hasn't stopped him from doing things like force-feeding glowing moss (which only glows) to two unconscious party members.
- Squishy Wizard
- Talk to the Fist: This is Dhother's response to Lord Fellbrig's casual description of the fate of Dahl's family.
Jonn Dayth (played by SonicGav)
- The Big Guy
- Epic Flail
- I Did What I Had to Do: Almost went this way when Dhother and Greig got kidnapped and transported to an unknown place. Jonn planned to destroy the tower the group was at, reasoning that the loss of Dhother and Greig was worth the lives of the citizens that destroying the tower would save.
Denora Silune (played by ArcLight)
Caitlin Cormac (played by Rollo T)
- Action Girl
- Alliterative Name
- Berserk Button: Don't fuck with her dads.
- Breath Weapon: Caitlin comes with three varieties of this: Polar, Disintegration, and Misty.
- Crystal Dragon Jesus: Caitlin is becoming a near literal version of this trope.
- Death by Origin Story: Caitlin's parents who died getting her to Wyrmwick
- Glass Cannon
- Good People Have Angry Flying Dragon Sex
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Two of them actually; a short sword and a rapier.
- Lawful Good: Required to be the first-born of Bahamut.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: To Dhother.
- Painful Transformation: Her initial metamorphosis into a dragon. (The second time was almost instantaneous, and she gained the ability to switch between her dragon and elf forms at will.)
- Shameful Strip: While the Demon Baron's prisoner, Caitlin was left nude in her cell as the Demon Baron's forces didn't trust her with clothes.
Greig Eisenbogen (played by Skitch)
Skynet Antigravity AKA Dahl (played by Rollo T)
The DM (Lord Kat)Former Players
Eli DeLucci (played by Rollo T)
- Baldof Awesome
- Large Ham
- Put on a Bus: Eli left the party to round up the forces of Pelor against the Demon Baron.
Drew Arris (played by Skitch)
- Put on a Bus: Drew left the party to find out the fate of his wife.
Kithra Eralin (played by ArcLight)
- Put on a Bus: Kithra left the party to seek out the aid of the elves against the Demon Baron threat.
Azad Tyron (played by The Spoony One)
- Put on a Bus: Azad left the party to ensure the safety of his fellow Drow after finding the Drow slaves at Orwayn's Hold.
Owayne, the Death Knight
- Hopeless Boss Fight: Thanks to the party being severely underleveled. At the time they were level 4. He was level 19.
The Demon Baron
- Evil Counterpart: To Caitlin as he's the first-born of Tiamat.
- Heel Face Door Slam
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- The Dragon: Quite literally to Tiamat.
- Parental Substitute: To Cailtin
- Verbal Tic: Alpert has a very distinctive laugh (or at least it sounds like a laugh)."Fufufufufufu!"
Bomar the Baker
- Hulk Speak
- Idiot Houdini: Aside from losing his bakery (which he inherited in the first place), Bomar has not yet had to answer for his dangerously retarded antics.
- No Sense of Direction: Bomar was once told to go north. Somehow he wound up in the very southern Wyrmwick.
- Too Dumb to Live: Bomar once started a campfire on a wooden ship. He survived, but the party was not impressed with him; he'd burned down the Mighty Gauntlet...
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Ghadi may be completely insane and a complete pervert, but he's currently the most powerful mage they've encountered. When he said he could wipe the floor with the party, he wasn't kidding.
- For Science!: Well, rather for magic, but same effect.
- Ludicrous Gibs: Does this to research subjects and it happened to him as well when Vante unmade him.
- Memetic Molester
- Squick: He collected all of Caitlin's bodily fluids while she stayed with him. Serious questions have to be raised when you wonder how he obtained some of her more personal fluids.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.