Characters: La Brigade Chimerique
This page lists all the characters you can encounter in the french comic La Brigade Chimerique
. Since we're talking about a Massive Multiplayer Crossover
, some of these individuals actually originate from other works. You can expect some historical figures
open/close all folders
The Curie Radium Institute
- My Dying Wish : while she was dying of radium poisoning, Marie summoned Léo Saint-Clair at her deathbed. She planned to give him complete authority over the superheroes of Paris if he agreed to lead a offensive on spanish fascism comprised of european superheroes. He said yes, but he never fulfilled his promise.
- Mad Scientist : despite having a pretty strong code of ethics, she still fits the trope. She loved to experiment on various dangerous discoveries she made, and put them stacked in her office in a never-ending mess, and without any kind of warning label. This comes back to bite the heroes' asses more than a few times.
- Motherly Scientist : A variation. She didn't create her test subjects herself, most of them were made by pure accident on the battlefiels or by other, evil scientists. She fits the trope because she took the mutants under her protection, helped them to find a cure to their diseases and to master their superpowers.
- Science Hero
The couple's young daughter.
- Generation Xerox : It's pure speculation, but if we follow the logic of the comic, she's bound to become a Science Hero as her mother and grandmother before her. In real life she's still running the French Department of Atomic Energy, so it fits with the legacy.
- The Unseen : Justified, since her parents don't want to drag her into their dangerous and clandestine operations.
The Chimeric Brigade
The Baron Brun
The Unknown Soldier
Allies of the Chimeric Brigade
The Hyperworld Club
Garou-Garou (François Dutilleul)
The Gang of Mabuse
The Blue Angel
The Werewolf !!The Wandering Jew (Gregor Samsa)
Allies of the Mabuse Gang
The Falange !!Nous Autres !!Big Brother
The Nyctalope (Léo Saint-Clair)