Voiced by: Kana Ueda (Japanese), Stephanie Sheh (English)
- "Okay. Starting tomorrow I'll try again! I'll become a new me..."
- Attractive Bent-Gender: After being turned into a girl, (s)he has been given a very nice body.
- Blinding Bangs: As a boy.
- Childhood Friend Romance: With Tomari.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Yasuna accidentally mistook Hazumu for a girl when s/he was still a "he".
- First Episode Resurrection: Was killed when (s)he was hit by Hitoshi's spaceship. (S)he was brought back to life afterwards, but at the cost of irreversibly switching his gender to female.
- Gender Bender
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Justified as s/he just turned into a girl and is therefore unfamiliar with how s/he should act, such as using her skirt to cool his/her legs, and asking Asuta to measure his/her bust size.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Naked on Revival: Averted in the manga, but played straight in the anime when the now-female Hazumu is revived after being crushed by Jan-Puu's spaceship form.
- Nice Person
- Transsexual: It's strongly implied that Hazumu was a trans girl all along without realizing it, and that may have been the reason behind the Gender Bender in the first place. She doesn't protest at all about becoming female and seems to be much happier as a girl than she was as a boy.
Voiced by: Yui Horie (Japanese), Karen Strassman (English)
- "I don't dislike you, Hazumu kun... if... if... if you were a girl..."
- Betty and Veronica: The Betty to Tomari's Veronica.
- Does Not Like Men: Subverted. She just can't see them. Even her father, who she loves dearly.
- Nice Girl
- Shrinking Violet
Voiced by: Yukari Tamura (Japanese), Mona Marshall (English)
- Betty and Veronica: The Veronica to Yasuna's Betty.
- Childhood Friend Romance: With Hazumu.
- If It's You, It's Okay
- Matchmaker Crush: She pushes Hazumu to confess to Yasuna, but then increasingly owns up to her own feelings after his genderswap.
- Tsundere: Type A.