- Bad Liar: She's not that good at making excuses for the fairies' mischief.
- Everyone Calls Her Mediator
- First Person Snarker
- No Name Given: The ending credits list her as "Watashi".
- Prehensile Hair : A side effect of the Fairy Co. hair grow Lotion
- Sweet Tooth: Possibly, seeing as how she bakes sweets as a hobby.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: During her younger years.
- Large Ham : When she's talking about her passion.
- Shipping: Invoked and spoofed, she ships chess pieces!
- Tsurime Eyes
- Yaoi Fangirl: Becomes her source of income.
- Cat Girl
- Everybody Knew Already: It becomes fairly obvious that Pion is not human as the story goes on, but she only reveals the fact towards the end of her story.
- Magic Skirt: Just how is she able to fight in a skirt like that...?
- Scarf of Asskicking: And boy, does she ever.
- Unfortunate Name: Which leads to the Mediator to give her the nickname of P-ko.
- Verbal Tic: Ends sentences with "de arimasu", further lending to her weird personality.
Oyage/Otaro VoyagerA strange character, that appears in episode 6, and the target of the Pion's Mission, and is implied they are somehow related. latter in the show is explained as he is the Anthropomorphic Personification of the Space probe Voyager, that has gained self awareness and desired return to earth, forcing Pion to seek for him
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of the deep Space Probe Voyager
- Calling Your Attacks
- Do Androids Dream?: Its revealed that the reason he return to earth is because he felt alone in the immensity of the space.
- Gratuitous English
- Everyone Calls Him Barkeep: A odd example. As with Pion's name, its formed for some letters they remember of their real names being adapted into Japanese names ("O" and the suffix "-taro", that denotes a male name), but is revealed that his name is Voyager, just as the spacial Voyager Program, so overlaps with His Name Really Is Barkeep.
- Moe Anthropomorphism
- Mega Neko: Killer Death Cat, his ultimate form, somehow.
- Motor Mouth: Talking about the Behemoth Bulldozer he built.
- Scarf of Asskicking: Trademark alongside with Pion/Piko. Its that so that he even uses it when in the Big Brother Suit
- Shout-Out: He gets a Big Brother Suit out of nowhere in episode 6.
- Spear Counterpart: To Pion.
- Techno Babble: all of the specifications of the Behemoth are this, including a Old Wise Brain as a CPU and a Super Stellar Motor.
- Tsurime Eyes
- You Gotta Have Cyan Hair