Characters: Evil Ed
EdwardThe main character. A shy film editor who never watches Horror films. He becomes the villain after viewing them.
- Bad Ass
- Face-Heel Turn: When he starts watching the horror movies.
- Kubrick Stare
- Large Ham: After his Face Heel Turn.
- Nice Guy: Until his Face Heel Turn.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: His voice actor's American accent is quite dodgy. Especially in the first act.
- Villain Protagonist
NickThe hero of the film who loves horror films.
Sam CampbellThe head of the Splatter and Gore Dept. He has no sympathy at all.
- Distressed Damsel
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: When Ed takes her away as his hostage, her native Swedish accent is obvious when she yells "Nick! Nick!"
- Same Language Dub: Averted. She's the only cast member who provides her own dubbed voice.
- SWAT Leader (to the SWAT Team): Are you ready to kick some ass, girls?SWAT Team: YES, SIR! WE MUST KICK ASS, SIR!
- Deep South: He has a southern accent.
- Large Ham
- Running Gag: He keeps complimenting on how nice things are:Nice tie.Nice bed.Nice door.Nice shot.
Bandaged GuySome guy who Edward meets in his hallucinations who tells him to kill people because "the world needs to be corrected."
- Shout-Out: One of them says "Groovy".