Characters: Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows
A list of the version of the characters from Eureka Seven in Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows.
Renton ThurstonA boy who became a soldier and serves with the Gekkostate along with his Larva Nirvash in order to find his childhood friend Eureka.
- A Boy and His X: In this universe, Nirvash takes the form of a larva outside of battle and he and Renton are really close.
- Childhood Friend Romance: With Eureka.
- Child Soldier: Though he joins willingly.
- Declaration of Protection: To Eureka.
- Determinator: Even more so than in the series, causing the Nirvash to evolve into its final form, rescuing Eureka from an EIZO attack, and then defeating Holland (piloting the Devilfish, no less,) all while bleeding to death from a gunshot wound to the stomach. Note that he was barely conscious (at best) for the latter part of the fight.
- I Will Find You: He sets out to find Eureka for 8 years after she gets kidnapped.
- Robosexual: Since Eureka is a Robot Girl.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: He's able to understand Larva Nirvash.
EurekaRenton's long lost childhood friend who was taken away by the military.
- Amnesiac Lover: Eureka completely loses her memories in order to save Renton, but she seems to have kept her love for Renton despite her amnesia.
- Can't Live Without You: At the end of the movie, she states that she could only exist as long as Renton lives and dreams after being reborn as a human being.
- Childhood Friend Romance: With Renton.
- Cute Mute: At the end of the movie, as a result of her amnesia.
- Girl of My Dreams: Eureka was able to enter Renton's dream during their childhood, and demonstrated this ability again as the naked long hair girl in Renton's dream, adding the fact that the world might have turned into or connected to Renton's dream world.
- Heroic BSOD: When she sees Renton get shot by Hap while pummeling him for assaulting her. She then spends a brief period sulking in the dark outside Renton's hospital room blaming herself for being so inconsiderate, and later ultimately realizes how far she herself will go to save his life.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: At the end of the movie, Eureka doesn't appear see any problem with being naked as a result of her amnesia.
- I Will Wait for You: Eureka waited patiently and hoped for the moment she could be reunited with Renton, considering she thought of suicide throughout the 8 years of imprisonment.
- Last of Her Kind: Eureka is the 7th and last Human Image ever created before Image disappears from Earth in the ending.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt
- Rapunzel Hair: At the end of the movie.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: She's a robot spy for the Image.
- Robot Girl
- She Is All Grown Up: Renton comments to Eureka that she has grown pretty since he last saw her 8 years ago.
- Weakened by the Light
Holland NovakThe leader of Gekkostate.
- Adaptational Villainy
- Anti-Villain: Along with the rest of movie!Gekkostate. They're trying to find a way to save themselves from their rapid aging, and they're willing to use anyone to achieve that goal and stomp on anyone who gets in their way.
- Childhood Friend Romance: With Talho.
- Villain Team-Up: Holland does this with Aim Liard in Super Robot Wars Z2: Hakai-Hen.
- Younger Than He Looks: Like the rest of Movie!Gekkostate, Movie!Holland is only 17, due to experiments causing him to age rapidly.
Talho YukiHolland's girlfriend.
- Adaptational Villainy
- Childhood Friend Romance: With Holland.
- Shout-Out: Talho as a child was a brunette Sakuya.
- Younger than She Looks: Like the rest of Movie!Gekkostate, Movie!Talho is only 17, due to experiments causing her to age rapidly.
DominicA professor who taught Renton and Eureka when they were kids. He told them he had to go on a mission and they found out he died shortly after.
Voiced by: Shigenori Yamazaki (JP), Peter Doyle (EN)
- Dead Person Conversation: With Renton.
- Death by Adaptation
- The Obi-Wan
- The Professor
- Stern Teacher: According to Renton.
- Together in Death: With Anemone.
AnemoneDominic's girlfriend who is accompanied by a Larva named TheEND.
- Adaptational Heroism
- Death by Adaptation: She disappears at the end of the movie to be with Dominic.
- The Obi-Wan
- Time Stands Still
- No Body Left Behind: Her body disappears, leaving only her clothes behind before her spirit is seen reuniting with Dominic.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: Unlike in the series, this Anemone is sweet, mature and helpful.
- Together in Death: With Dominic.
- Younger than She Looks: She looks like an old lady due to experiments causing her to age rapidly, but returns to her original self later.