Characters: Elf Only Inn
- The Roleplayer: Here.Lord Elf: How are we even still alive?April: Falls only reduce you to one hit point, they never kill anyone.Lord Elf: Go on without me, Herman. I am gravely injured. I may never walk again.April: Look, I healed you. Can we go now?Lord Elf: Huzzah! I am rejuvenated!
- “Stop Having Fun” Guys: Often lampshaded.My sharp elvish hearing detects the sound of laughter within my room. It is my duty as host to investigate this and put an end to their enjoyment immediately.
- When Lord Elf tries Operation Jealousy, the Lady turns out to be too oblivious to be jealous.
- Out of Focus: A major character in the chatroom, but loses much of her relevance in the MMORPG.
- Oh, Crap: After he falls in love with Sweet_grrl, he learns she's only 15 (he's in his 30s).
- Badass: Without armor or weapon, he punched out a shark.
- Freudian Excuse: Percey ain't having it.April: Did you even ask him why he did that? There must be a reason.Percey: Of course there was. People make up reasons for everything they do. It was still wrong.
- Good Is Not Dumb: He can differentiate between courage and stupidity.Percey: And none of you lost any items because you were all hiding when LoD was on his rampage.Duke: Are you calling me a coward?Percey: Actually... I'd call you sane, but that's up for debate.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Tries to fix problems without resorting to banning whenever he can find a better solution.
- Shoot the Dog: He's not above just stabbing a girl when it's the pragmatically appropriate action. Note that he's playing a paladin.There's a time and place for chivalry, and this ain't it.
- Sweet Polly Oliver: April's used to getting treated weird unless she pretends to be a boy online. This practice backfires somewhat when she shows up playing herself and everyone else assumes she's crossplaying.
Duke's Dad, aka Harry Ars (or Harry Arms)
- Noob: Unlike the more idiotic Noob antics of Goku, Duke's dad is merely unschooled in the ways of the MMORPG.
- Bully Hunter: He stands up to the local bully, and soon attracts help.
Lord of Dorkness, aka LoD
- Unfortunate Names: He meant to be Lord of Darkness, but one typo later... made worse for him when it's pointed out that "dork" is an old word for whale penis.
- Horny Devil: She starts in a chatroom for demons and other horrific monsters, and only follows the main characters back to the main chatroom because they insulted her and she wanted payback.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.