Characters: All You Need Is Kill
Characters appearing in All You Need Is Kill. Beware of spoilers.
Keiji "Killer Cage" Kiriya
- The Ace: How he appears throughout most of the loops to The Squad or anyone not in the know.
- Broken Ace: This is how he is viewed in the final loop after he is forced to kill Rita.
- An Axe to Grind: His weapon of choice because it never runs out of ammo.
- Bad Ass: It was long journey but man, DOES he get there. Also a Deconstruction due to how much humanity and things that one care about must be sacrificed in order to become this powerful.
- Blood Knight: Discussed with Shasta when he asks for a Battle Axe like Rita's.
- Break the Cutie: He started the story as a normal, well adjusted person. It did not last.
- Casual Danger Dialog: Gets asked by Rita if tea is complementary in Japan as he bleeds to death in the first loop.
- He later uses this to calm down another soldier who was going into shock and discovers why Rita did that with him.
- Cradling Your Kill: The death of Rita.
- Dying Declaration of Love: Keiji tells Rita he loves her as she's dying in his arms.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Rita again.
- Nice Guy: Before the loops. Still is after them, albeit very broken.
- Red Shirt: What he was before spending a year in the loop.
Rita "Valkyrie" Vrataski
- The Ace: How she's viewed by the world in general.
- Broken Ace: She's just a lonely girl, fighting against a truly horrifying enemy while knowing what they are actually capable of without the ability to share the burden with anyone. Until she meets Keiji.
- An Axe to Grind: She is the first user of the Battle Axe on the battlefield and the one who inadvertently passes the skill to Keiji.
- Bad Ass: Holy SHIT.
- Badass Adorable: She's still just a lonely 16/17 year old girl underneath it all.
- Blood Knight: And sadly, not by choice.
- Cry Cute: When she finally realized she's not alone, that Keiji is having the same experiences as her before.
- Genki Girl: She used to be one before all this.
- Parental Abandonment: She has both a caring dad (who is a Retired Badass of the EDF) and loving mom. They were both killed during one of the first Mimic attacks in the US.
- Red Baron: Alternatively known as The Valkyrie and the Full Metal Bitch.
- Shout-Out: Being dubbed the Full Metal Bitch. Pick a work on the disambiguation page; whichever one you pick, she's a shout out to it.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.