- The story opens with our protagonist near death. Then Rita came up chit-chatting about Japanese tea...
- Not to mention the reason she was there at all: his battery pack.
- In an early loop, Keiji just gets fed up with dying over and over, asks Yonabaru for a pistol, and shoots himself in the mouth. He immediately goes into another loop.
- In one of the loops, Keiji gets into a fight with another soldier in cafeteria.
One of the audience: "You guys fight. I'm getting my Tempura."
- Keiji is asked what he's doing suited up when the battle's already lost. His reply: "What does it look like? I'm gonna go kill some mimics!"