Blog: The Creative Notebook
They weren’t creative, and were never going to be. They deserved to die.The Creative Notebook is an askblog on tumblr where people ask questions of the notebook from the disturbing viral video Don't Hug Me I'm Scared. The blog is run by tumblr user yamiaainfernoA friendly reminder for new readers: if you want to keep up with the finer points of the story, always read the tags.
—Notebook, the Creative Notebook
The Creative Notebook Provides Examples of:
- A God Am I: Notebook is the creativity God.
- And That's Terrible: Many askers feel the need to point out Notebook's wrong doings and vileness, as if it were surprising at this point.
- Ascended Fanon: All the rooms in the reeducation facility have potted plants that have been dyed black and white.
- Ax-Crazy: Notebook has killed many anons, along with at least six others.
- Berserk Button: The color green. Also, being asked if it's a boy or a girl.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: What the Re-education Facility eventually turns you into.
- The Dragon: Shiny-yoshi seems to be this.
- Dystopia Justifies the Means: For a "creative" world, sacrifices must be made. Many, many sacrifices.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Paperstack.
- Expy: Word of God says that Notebook is an unintentional one of O'Brian from 1984.
- Fun with Subtitles: Some of the tags, if you bother to read them, are a little odd.
- Goal in Life: To rid the world of green, and take it over in the process.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: It doesn't take much to set Noteboook off, even if you avoid its berserk buttons.
- Handicapped Badass: Shiny-yoshi claims to be this.... If you count being green as having a handicap.
- Irrational Hatred: It remains to be seen how the color green could possibly be responsible for half the things Notebook claims it is.
- Loves the Sound of Screaming: It's Notebook's favorite kind of music.
- Madness Mantra: I have never seen, heard of, or experienced the color green.
- Mind Rape: Employed by the Re-education Facility.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: Clearly.
- No Sympathy: At all.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Notebook might be a Type C.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: It isn't shy about using the word retard, at least.
- Notebook also said that color blind people couldn't be creative. Since Notebook believes that those incapable of creativity deserve death, it believes that color blind people should die.
- Sadist: An extremely intelligent and rational example as well.
- Shout-Out: The line under Notebook's picture on the blog is a shout out to Danganronpa.
- Sliding Scale of Antagonist Vileness: Notebook evolved from a pleasant, if slightly disturbing, to the page quote.
- The Social Darwinist: All green, and people who enjoy, support, or are neutral about green, must be exterminated.
- Spell My Name with a "The": Averted, as Notebook never demands to be called "The Creative Notebook".
- Split Personality Takeover: There are hints in some of the tags that the Notebook's human host may be losing control.
- Take Over the World: Notebook's quest to rid the world of green definitely involves this.
- Talkative Loon: One frequent asker, Phantom, seems to have become this since his enrollment in the facility.
- This Is Unforgivable!: Notebook's reaction to anyone who attempts to draw/paint/whatever on it in green, or any other color for that matter. The fact that Phantom is still alive after having attempted to do this several times is probably a miracle.
- You Are What You Hate: Some of Notebook's hair is actually green◊.