Imagine that someone discovered a few things about fictional mediums that could actually exist in the real world. Then you'd have Could It Exist In Real Life. Written by S.T. Filmmmaker, this Blog is dedicated to finding realism to fictional mediums from Movies, TV Shows, Video Games, and much more. But it's not all about Defictionalization; there is also a web comic depicting the fictional adventures of S.T. as he fights evil and those that wish to shut down his site, as well as Straight Up Reviews, in which S.T. gives his honest opinion on certain mediums.the site itself can be located here. His Patreon is here.As of November 17th 2013 S.T. started making audio analysis and reviews which can be seen on his main site above. As well as here.As of May 1st 2014 S.T. started making live action videos of both Could It Exist In Real Life and Straight Up Reviews.
Could It Exist In Real Life? tropes include:
- Author Avatar: S.T. In the webcomic is a fictional personification of S.T. in real life.
- Author Appeal: S.T. is a huge fan of Nintendo games, especially The Legend of Zelda. His first posts were dedicated to finding realism in all the games. His signature weapons are all converted Wii Items.
- Black Comedy: Much of the jokes on the blog and webcomic borderline on that.
- By The Power Of Grey Skull/Stab the Sky: Parodied with hilarious results.
- Canada, Eh?: S.T. Takes this as a Badge of Honor.
- Cluster F-Bomb/Precision F-Strike: Expect a few in his later articles.
- Defictionalization: Which this blog is heavily dedicated to.
- Don't Try This at Home: Unless it's a safe thing, S.T. insists that the readers, do not try anything he finds out about at home.
- Real Men Wear Pink: S.T. admits to liking both Sailor Moon and The Powerpuff Girls.
- Sand In My Eyes: Whenever S.T. finds something that touches his heart.
- Shout-Out: Chu-ey's Creation.
Straight Up Reviews tropes Include:
- Berserk Button:
Straight Up: Ok I'm beginning to like this guy even less. In fact I hate him. It's guys like him that are the reason why kids with mental disorders, are afraid to go to school now.
- The Buu Saga from Dragon Ball. He developed an entire text review stating how much and why he hates it so much.
- During his review of the independent film The Kill Switch, he gets pissed off when one of the main characters Earl makes insults to kids with mental disorders.
- Brutal Honesty: Many of his reviews offer S.T.'s honest opinion about certain mediums even if some may offend fans of said mediums.
- Shout-Out: His first Audio Straight Up Review of Another features a soundclip of Nostalgia Critic's "For when something good happens eSult." As his reaction to the show in general.
- Take That: