- "One shall stand, one shall fall." Optimus Prime versus Megatron. More than just a one-liner, it has been cropping up in the new movies as well as video games.
- It was used first in the original Transformers movie (in the 1980s), at the beginning of the final battle between Megatron and Optimus Prime, and the one who died was Prime. To anyone for whom this was a pivotal moment in Transformers, and perhaps storytelling in general, the phrase retains the capacity to terrify the hell out of you. Its use in the 2007 Transformers movie was especially effective for creating actual tension.
- To be fair, Prime won the fight, and Megatron only "survived" because Unicron remade him as Galvatron. Plus Megatron used EXTREMELY dirty tricks to wound Prime.
- This can be considered a Mutual Kill.
- "Wreckers don't call for backup. They call for cleanup."
- Darkwing Duck has two. One is his introduction speech, with variations on "I am the terror that flaps in the night...I am Darkwing Duck.", and the other is far more badass "Let's Get Dangerous."
- Arguably, the opening sequence lyrics of W.I.T.C.H.
- "I am Vengeance. I am the Night. I. AM. BATMAN!"
- The Justice Guild "Let Justice Prevail."
- Just five little words: "We. Are. Kids! Next! Door!"
- From the The Legion of Super-Heroes, we have the Legion Oath, which first appeared when Timberwolf was inducted into the fold, and later in Season 2, as recited by the Legion as a whole.
To the Legion of Super Heroes, I make this solemn pledge:To use my powers for good,To fight for justice and protect the innocent,To aid my fellow Legionnaires in times of peril,And to keep their secrets safe.We are the Legion of Super Heroes. Long Live the Legion!
- Underdog has a hell of a badass creed as his theme song - particularly the second verse.
When in this world the headlines readOf those whose hearts are filled with greedWho rob and steal from those who needTo right this wrong with blinding speedGoes Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Underdog!Underdog... Underdog!