Awesome Music: Hotline Miami
- For a pumping synth-y disco beat, "Miami Disco" by Perturbator and "Knock Knock" by Scattle are the ones to go for.
- "Release" by M|O|O|N fits into this as well, with its resemblance to the theme from Blade Runner.
- "Technoir" by Perturbator and "Decade Dance" by Jasper Byrne, for starters. Perfect level of energy for the gameplay.
- "Roller Mobster" by Carpenter Brut plays during Death wish, and it feels like an injection of pure adrenaline. "Le Perv" counts, too.
- "Divide" by Magna helps introducing the intensity of the game just as it begins.