V's last stand, especially the part that begins with the following line:
Creedy: We've swept this whole place. You've got nothing. Nothing but your bloody knives and your fancy karate gimmicks. We have guns.
V: No. What you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing, because if I am... you'll all be dead before you've reloaded.
Lots of gunfire ensues. V remains standing.
- You forgot the best part: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh...Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy...and ideas. Are. Bulletproof."
- This troper agrees with that as far as it goes, but was literally physically shaken by the march of the Vs on Parliament.
- Especially the part where the confused armed soldiers lower their guns rather than firing into the unarmed crowd, letting the marchers pass. This editor didn't even particularly like the film, but still finds that part incredibly awesome.
- Also, the dominoes scene in which all the tension builds towards the end, and the government slowly loses control of
the city the country. Ah, hell, the whole movie, too.
- This troper knew the film was going to be made of win from the beginning of the scene at the tv studio.