- In the Pilot, Hanson is on a sting. A drug dealer holds a gun to his head and accuses him of being a cop.
Hanson: Then pull the trigger.
- Draw the Line: when Booker, who up until then is played as a bit of a jerk and is now hated by Doug for having arrested Hanson, is the one who takes action to clear Hanson's name: getting Hanson out of prison, and spending a whole day off work trying to solve the case, and in the end solving it - putting the real suspect away and freeing Hanson. It turns into more of a Tearjerker though when he is disciplined by the police force for acting against the rules when helping Hanson, and he then quits the police.
- Orpheus 3.3: Hanson's pulling himself out of the Sanity Slippage he first seemed to go into after his girlfriend is murdered, and going to find and arrest the murderer.
- Schmidt and Jenko screaming the Miranda Rights in unison to the Big Bad at the movie's climax.
- And as soon as they finish, they give a simultaneous "Fuck you!"
- THE ENTIRE LAST HALF HOUR OF THE MOVIE. From the epic shoot-out to the car chase to the explosions to the above example. it is just one long Crowning Moment Of Awesome.
- Jenko using his newfound knowledge of chemistry to create a bomb that kills Domingo and his crew.
- "You peaked in high school, motherfucker."