! The Series
* In the Pilot, Hanson is on a sting. A drug dealer holds a gun to his head and accuses him of being a cop.
-->'''Hanson:''' Then pull the trigger.
* ''Draw the Line'': when Booker, who up until then is played as a bit of a jerk and is now hated by Doug for having arrested Hanson, is the one who takes action to clear Hanson's name: getting Hanson out of prison, and spending a whole day off work trying to solve the case, and in the end solving it - putting the real suspect away and freeing Hanson. It turns into more of a Tearjerker though when he is disciplined by the police force for acting against the rules when helping Hanson, and he then quits the police.
* ''Orpheus 3.3'': Hanson's pulling himself out of the SanitySlippage he first seemed to go into after his girlfriend is murdered, and going to find and arrest the murderer.
! The Film
* Schmidt and Jenko screaming the Miranda Rights in unison to the BigBad at the movie's climax.
** And as soon as they finish, they give a simultaneous "Fuck you!"
* THE ENTIRE LAST HALF HOUR OF THE MOVIE. From the epic shoot-out to the car chase to the explosions to the above example. it is just one long Crowning Moment Of Awesome.
* Jenko using his newfound knowledge of chemistry to [[spoiler: create a bomb that kills Domingo and his crew.]]
* "You peaked in high school, motherfucker."