- Tiffany Aching smacking Jenny Greenteeth senseless with a frying pan. She then proceeds to get more and more badass (staring the Headless Horseman in "the eyes he hasn't got", outwitting a trio of grimhounds, owning the Fairy Queen...)
- Granny Aching putting the Baron in his place, and helping the donkey; this woman has Granny Weatherwax levels of awesome.
- Even Weatherwax, who can be quite prideful at times, admits this... which, coming from her, means that above statement could be rewritten as "Weatherwax has Granny Aching levels of awesome."
- Pretty much everything that the Nac Mac Feegle say and do. They are also six inches tall on average. Case in point: can you knock out a demon horse by headbutting it? I didn't think so.
- It is said that, if you leave a saucer of milk out for the pictsies, they will break into your cottage and steal everything in your drinks cabinet.
- Granny Weatherwax takes off her hat to Tiffany.
All witches are selfish, the Queen had said. But Tiffany's Third Thoughts said: Then turn selfishness into a weapon! Make all things yours! Make other lives and dreams and hopes yours! Protect them! Save them! Bring them into the sheepfold! Walk the gale for them! Keep away the wolf! My dreams! My brother! My family! My land! My world! How dare you try to take these things, because they are mine! I have a duty!