* Tiffany Aching smacking Jenny Greenteeth senseless with a frying pan. She then proceeds to get more and more badass (staring the HeadlessHorseman in "the eyes he hasn't got", outwitting a trio of grimhounds, owning [[TheFairFolk the Fairy Queen]]...)
* Granny Aching putting the Baron in his place, and helping the donkey; this woman has Granny Weatherwax levels of awesome.
** Even Weatherwax, who can be quite prideful at times, admits this... which, coming from her, means that above statement could be rewritten as "Weatherwax has Granny Aching levels of awesome."
** Granny Aching's dogs, Thunder and Lightning, are pretty awesome two, operating as a non-combat BattleCouple when there's sheep to be herded.
* Pretty much everything that the Nac Mac Feegle say and do. They are also six inches tall on average. Case in point: can ''you'' knock out a demon horse by headbutting it? I didn't think so.
* It is said that, if you leave a saucer of milk out for the pictsies, they will break into your cottage and steal everything in your drinks cabinet.
* Granny Weatherwax ''takes off her hat to Tiffany.''
* Tiffany comes to a realization that GoodIsNotSoft.
--> All witches are selfish, the Queen had said. But Tiffany's Third Thoughts said: Then turn selfishness into a weapon! Make all things yours! Make other lives and dreams and hopes yours! Protect them! Save them! Bring them into the sheepfold! Walk the gale for them! Keep away the wolf! My dreams! My brother! My family! My land! My world! How dare you try to take these things, because ''they are mine! I have a duty!''
* Tiffany has to be a part of the clan to be kelda, but the only way is to marry in. Neither she nor the Feegles particularly want to marry her (size difference aside, she's also nine), so she pulls LoopholeAbuse: she'll marry Rob Anybody, but with the caveat that she sets the wedding date. She tells a story about a bird that flies to the end of the world and sharpens its beak on the mountain, and tells Rob that she'll marry him when that mountain is reduced to a grain of sand. Due to PlausibleDeniability, she never actually turned him down, but they'll never marry.