Awesome: The Karate Kid
- Daniel breaking the sheets of ice in the second movie.
- Made all the more awesome when Mr. Miyagi comes in and it seems like he's going to bail Daniel out. He is told that the odds are 3 to 1 that Daniel can't do it... and promptly bets six hundred dollars that he can.
- Also from the second film, Daniel and Miyagi saving a few villagers, Sato and the bell girl when the typhoon hits.
- The final showdown between Daniel and Chozen. As Miyagi puts it: "This not tournament, this is real!" Daniel could have gotten killed and he knew it. He still didn't back out.
- Mr. Miyagi has too many Moments of Awesome to count though, at least three per movie.
- The crane kick was originally a Moment of Awesome but due to Memetic Mutation it has become comical.
- The final fight scene. Under injuries that would put a lesser teenager down and out, Daniel returns to the mat and dances around on his injured leg to get two points on Johnny before the Cobra Kai gets one on him. Then, even after Johnny has viciously targeted his previous knee injury, he remains in the fight. And YMMV on the Crane Kick. When Daniel executes a perfect one and wins the tournament, it is one of the most triumphant moments in 80s film.
- The scene where Miyagi demonstrates the usefulness of Wax On, Wax Off.
- Mr Miyagi's Ironic Echo of Kreese's words, before tweaking Kreese's nose and humiliating him in front of all his students.
- The "You're the Best" sequence, where Daniel shows everyone, especially the Cobra Kais, that the former punching bag is now kicking ass.
- At the end of the fight in the third film, Daniel is scared half to death of Barnes and simply lies on the mat refusing to get up...until Barnes starts yelling, "You're nothing! Your slope teacher's nothing!" As scared and hurt as Daniel has been up to this moment, he gets up to face Barnes again.
- While the mysterious "drum technique" that Miyagi talks about in the second film is nothing more than a roundhouse punch done repeatedly, there is that moment during the showdown between Daniel and Chozen when Miyagi plays the drum that that he says is the "secret" of the technique - and EVERYONE watching the fight joins in with their own drums. When the music builds as Daniel finally gets the idea - at the least, it's Narm Charm.
- Mr. Han's method of fighting off the bullies. Namely, by simply turning their attacks aside and making them hit each other.
- When Dre wants to stop the training, Mr. Han shows him that he does learn kung fu simply by taking his jacket on and off countless times.
- Also, the final fight between Dre and Cheng.
- The climax of the fight has Jaden Smith pulling off the actual Crane Kick(jump, kick, and land all on the same foot) as his Finishing Move.