Awesome: The Frighteners
- While Frank is desperately trying to protect the Reaper's next victim, The Judge comes in out of nowhere and starts firing off his ghostly rounds at the evil specter. The Judge himself notes with glee that it's the first time his ghostly bullets have ever actually done any damage to anything! Sadly, the malicious spirit quickly overcomes The Judge and sends his soul into The Light to prevent him from interfering further.
- Frank, in his new ghostly form, goes after the Reaper wielding two M60 machine guns that originally belonged to Hiles.
- When Patricia and Bartlett are FINALLY sent to where they belong...
- Before that, after being strangled to death by Patricia, Frank returns as a ghost (again), pops up behind Patricia as she's about to kill Lucy, grabs hold of her, rips her soul out of her body, and proceeds to hold her hostage against Bartlett to force him to enter the Light, ultimately resulting in the above line.
- Cyrus fighting the Reaper to buy Frank the time to escape with Lucy.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.