- How does May end the Spider-Goblin feud for good? By talking it over,◊ convincing Normie they◊ can be friends◊ instead of enemies.◊ Yeah, it's a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, too. And gets remixed in the last issue, where April is inspired towards a Heel-Face Turn by hearing it.
- Her fight against Set. The Avengers get word that he's in town, so they call in just about every hero in Marvel Comics 2 to their headquarters to discuss it... but leave out Mayday because they're afraid she'll get hurt. Unfortunately for them, gathering at their headquarters is exactly what Set wants, and he uses his power to trap them there. Unfortunately for Set, May finds out about this, and goes to take him on. She manages to hold her own despite the overwhelming disadvantages, and her fight lasts long enough, and distracts Set enough, to let the Avengers escape. She passes out from exhaustion just as they arrive, and wakes up to find she's earned the respect of every one of those heroes.
- She saved Gwen Stacy!
- Mary Jane taking out Normie with a Hannibal Lecture and a lamp.
- Maurice not hitting the Domestic Abuser who attacked Courtney for trying to protect her friend... even though he really, really wanted to.
- Spider-Verse Team-Up #3: It's revealed that May is the only Spider to have developed her unique ability to cause others to stick to the surface of an object by touching it.