- His Wrestlemania VIII match with Bret Hart is easily one of the best matches in the event's history, especially notable for its characterization.
- His legendary shoot on Vince Russo at NWA TNA #63, September 17, 2003.
- Remember that really cool line from They Live! during the bank scene? Roddy Piper ad-libbed that line, taking it from a list he had made of ideas for promos.
- Roddy Piper shows just how Crazy Awesome he is by smashing a beer bottle into his own face.
- Spraying Morton Downey Jr. with a fire extinguisher at Wrestlemania V. The lesson here, kids, is that you do not blow cigarette smoke into Rowdy Roddy Piper's face.
- Smashing Jimmy Snuka with a coconut and knocking him through the Piper's Pit set; a villainous Moment Of Awesome for Piper.
- Messing with the fans doing "WHAT" chants during his Wrestlemania XXI interview with Steve Austin ("Try to keep up with me!"). Plus, he fires off this great line:
Piper: I was pissin' Vince McMahon off when the red on the back of your neck was diaper rash, buddy.
- During a run as Vince Macmahon's Dragon in 2003, the chairman tears a new one into Piper for failing to take down Mr America (aka. Hulk Hogan) before giving him a disrespectful smack to the face. When he tries it again, Piper blocks his hand, and sincerely apologises, though adds if he ever touches him again he'll rip out his THROAT!!!. A furious Vince takes that challenge and the two seem genuinely all set to tear each other apart before they are broken up.