- From the community, The Calculator.
- Pretty much every boss fight in the second game is this, ESPECIALLY Huge Peril for Huge Spaceship.
- It helps that the theme that plays during that boss and the first boss is an instrumental version of "Whoever Brings the Night" by Nightwish.
- A fifty-minute fully-animated mystery/psychological thriller movie is the last thing you'd expect from LittleBigPlanet 2. Enter "Figment."
- In commemoration of the then-upcoming release of LittleBigPlanet 3, another fifty-minute movie was made, starring you as a Heroic Mime. Your Sackboy is getting ready to immigrate from LBP 2 to LBP 3, and all of the Creator Curators from the second game are saying goodbye to you. Before the train leaves, they board to explore around the train before it leaves. But something's amiss... This is The Last Adventure, a somewhat Narmy but entertaining film as your Sackboy and the Creator Curators have one more adventure.
- As of October 2012, the total number of uploaded levels is seven million and counting.
- As of October 2014, the total number of uploaded levels is nine million and counting.
- The Negativitron fight, set to the finale from the Gadfly Suite.
- The community level Sealed Fate. So far, there are only two chapters, but they're amazing. Why? Because the creator, Felkroth, managed to create a Role-Playing Game and upload it into the world of LittleBigPlanet!
- Newton's Heel-Face Turn towards the end of the third game, expelling the last Titan from his mind. "I think...I think that you, my 'friend', are a big blooming bully!"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.