Awesome: Heck Where The Bad Kids Go
- Milton- Really, his entire Character Development from a goody-goody nervous wreck into something of a Badass Bookworm could be seen as this on a grand scale, as he's getting more and more of these.
- In Book 1, he's the first person to ever escape from Heck, coming Back from the Dead as a result!
- Book 2- he figures out the Grabbit's plan and tricks it into destroying itself.
- In Book 3, he freaking sneaks into HELL (with the help of Anubis) to rescue a Brainwashed and Crazy Marlo
- Book 4 gets a couple that might top them all:
- Book 5 has him leading a team through a Death Course in Tesla's Sense-O-Rama, and when finding out that they're trapped, manages to Take a Third Option and escape.
- And after that, he and Marlo get called to testify at the Trial of the Millenium, where he exposes Micheal as The Man Who Soldeth The World.
- Virgil- Despite only being in 3 of the books so far, he's gotten a few of these.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.