Feel free to add your favourite awesome moments in the appropriate book period. Please explain why you think it qualifies. GONE
- Mary stepping up to do the daycare with no help and no agenda was a Crowning Moment of Awesome in itself.
- Drake's whip-hand.
- The dreaded poof scene at the end of the book.
- Diana's quips had this ongoing effect. For this troper, it was kickass how her insults weren't only hilarious and well-timed, but true too and with context.
- The confrontation and battle of wits between Sam and Caine half-way through the book. They tore each other new ones like a boss, whilst delivering a Wham Line at the end. Caine: ...And you are...Brother.
- Bringing down a entire church Caine Soren style.
- Jack standing up to Drake of all people.
- Lana going to take on the Gaiaphage. Whether you think she was being stupid or not, you have to give her credit for being ballsy.
- Caine finally defying the Gaiaphage after Diana is attacked by Drake.
- Orsay's power.
- Diana Ladris Risking her life for people she didn't even know. Aye, she's come a long way from being a Manipulative bitch in GONE.
- Astrid Ellison and Nerezza's catfight.
- Howard's loyalty for Orc in this book defines the term.
- Diana leaving Caine after being betrayed by him.
- Caine killing Lance. More because of who was dying than because of how it was done.
- Performing surgery on Dekka.
- For this troper the best part of FEAR had to be when Edilio unloaded on Sam and Dekka after Sam accused him of not having anyone he cares about. He does. It's the Artful Roger
- Dekka finally calling out Brianna was pretty kickass.
- Caine's bubble finally bursting, whether you're a fan ''or'' a hater, was either very compelling and moving (if you love him) or hilarious and relieving that someone at last managed to pick him apart (if you don't-love-him-so-much). Either way, full of awesome.
- Penny using her power was this combined with horror.
- "I miss Diana." Yes Caine, you are lost without her. Thanks for acknowledging that.
- Sam kills Drake.
- Albert calls out filmmakers that think the graves in the middle of the town plaza are fake.
- A cop is about to report Edilio to immigration services, but when he recognizes Edilio, he instead calls for another four police cars for protection.
- Caine, of all people, is the recipient of Little Pete's consciousness, and he gets to save the world in the most Badass manner possible.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.