Awesome: Girls Next Door
- Strip 34 Of Peerage and Prats: Raoul is being an entitled jerk about how "uncouth" the people living with Christine are. Sarah will have none of that:
Sarah: Hey Raoul, maybe some introductions are in order. This is the Lady Door of the House of Arch, currently effective ruler of London below, and her Warrior, Sir Richard of Maybury ("It's Mayhew..."), the most Honorable Marquis de Carabas, and I'm guessing that by "punk" you were reffering to Jareth, King of the Goblins. Sire, Milady, My Lords—the Honorable Vicomte de Chagny.Raoul: * Has an Oh Crap! look and a box above him that says PEER'D*
- For those non-literate in noble titles—everyone she listed really outranks him.
- Jareth telling Sarah that she forgot to introduce herself as Future Queen of the Goblins is this and a CMOF.
- After playing the role of Captain Obvious for so long, Legolas finally gets an epic elf moment.
- It taking Spike all of five seconds to completely get Jareth and Sarah's relationship and know to get the heck out of dodge. Also, he describes it the exact way as his and Buffy's went, so a CMOA for the writer for think of that.
- Jareth's Big Damn Heroes moment. BAMF indeed.
- From the author and fandom with love here is a classy Flame War in Poetry or at least in some attempts at rhyming.
- This one probably depends on your opinion of Love Never Dies, but for those who found it...less than satisfactory, Christine's epic Character Filibuster on how the sequel flies in the face of the original story and is very demeaning to her in particular is a wonderfully satisfying Take That.
- Jareth getting Sarah to agree for a Goblin Ball (for Eponine, admittedly, but still hilarious and awesome nonetheless).
- And then the ball happened, and it was a moment of awesome for Pika and her colorist Louisa Gallie. Pretty much the entire fandom stopped what they were doing to squee over the glorious Costume Porn.
- In an impressive display of Character Development (both from his original canon and in-comic), Erik manages to successfully talk Jareth back from the temptation to force the issue with Sarah:
"Because we are having this conversation and you already hate yourself for having even considered such a course of action. Would your own self-loathing be so passing, Goblin King?"