Heartwarming: Girls Next Door
- NEW REDEMPTION PROGRESS ESTIMATE: 98.68%. The look on his face is what sells it.
- Sarah agreeing to let Jareth throw a Goblin Ball because Eponine asked if there was any way she could be the fairytale princess just once. Reluctantly agreeing, mind, but agreeing.
- Legolas' apparent relationship with Cheryl, given that he's not only the comic's candidate for top Butt Monkey but has been known to angst now and then about a lot of fangirls not longer liking him anymore. And then she ends up trying to save him from the Killer Rabbit of Antioch.
- "Okay, Jareth. I am slightly less horrified that you're back than I am at THAT being back."
- The two main Crossover Ships get a songfic. And it is adorable.
- The fact that Nanny Ogg, for all her joking around, took the matter she walked in on from strip #211 seriously and warned Sarah before the ball. Something Sarah points out even Christine didn't do, despite Erik having told her about Jareth slipping.