Heartwarming: Girls Next Door
- NEW REDEMPTION PROGRESS ESTIMATE: 98.68%. The look on his face is what sells it.
- Sarah agreeing to let Jareth throw a Goblin Ball because Eponine asked if there was any way she could be the fairytale princess just once. Reluctantly agreeing, mind, but agreeing.
- Legolas' apparent relationship with Cheryl, given that he's not only the comic's candidate for top Butt Monkey but has been known to angst now and then about a lot of fangirls not longer liking him anymore. And then she ends up trying to save him from the Killer Rabbit of Antioch.
- "Okay, Jareth. I am slightly less horrified that you're back than I am at THAT being back."
- The two main Crossover Ships get a songfic. And it is adorable.
- The fact that Nanny Ogg, for all her joking around, took the matter she walked in on from strip #211 seriously and warned Sarah before the ball. Something Sarah points out even Christine didn't do, despite Erik having told her about Jareth slipping.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.