- Mrs. Jumbo locking the mean elephants in their stall.
- She also smacks a boy for teasing her son.
- The ringmaster locking her up was his Moment of Awesome in the same scene. You wouldn't think a human, much less an unthreatening-looking guy like him, would be able to subdue a rampaging elephant, and yet he does.
- Timothy Mouse gets his good moment by scaring the other elephants for picking on Dumbo.
- The crows teaching Dumbo to fly.
- Before that, Timothy's speech calling out the crows and the world at large for mocking Dumbo's ears.
- Dumbo shooting peanuts at the mean elephants like bullets from a gun is his way of saying "Take That!"
- As mean as she may be, the Matriarch gets one for showing her Badass credentials as a circus elephants. She stood on one ball and being ridden upon 6 more elephants and despite sweating all over, manages to keep her balance (until of course, Dumbo ruins everything, but even then she keeps herself above the ball for a long time). By the show's standard, she's a meanie for bullying Dumbo, but if you're looking for a circus elephant for high-level stunts, she's the elephant you're looking for.
- The very concept. A flying elephant is pretty awesome on its own.