Muka Muka Paradise (Japanese: ムカムカパラダイス?) is a manga series by Yumiko Igarashi and Fumiko Shiba, serialized between March 1993 and September 1994 in Shogakukan's Ciao magazine. It was later adapted into a 51 episode anime that aired in Japan between September 4, 1993 and August 27, 1994.The story revolves around a young girl named Uiba Shikatani and her newly found pet dinosaur, which is named after the only words that come out of its mouth, Muka Muka.Whoever speaks Cantonese and/or Vietnamese, please help out!
- The Baby of the Bunch: Uiba is the youngest of three siblings.
- Big Eater: Muka Muka.
- Comedic Spanking: Happens to the Alpha Bitch in one episode; she was framed for eating fish meant for someone else (it was really Muka Muka).
- Cry Cute: The Alpha Bitch does this when Uiba returns what she lost (a special necklace).
- Early Installment Weirdness: The Alpha Bitch used to wear a different outfit.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs
- Festival Episode: Episode 9.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: The Alpha Bitch does this.
- Ocular Gushers: Uiba does this in a flashback in Episode 1.
- Pokémon Speak: Muka Muka.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Muka Muka himself, as well as the flying, fire-breathing baby dinosaur.
- Slice of Life: The earlier episodes.
- Terrible Trio: The Goldfish Poop Gang (an Alpha Bitch with a Fat and Skinny duo).
- The Tooth Hurts: Uiba and the Alpha Bitch both had one of their teeth knocked out in Episode 4, and both had to go to the dentist.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Blueberry Jam for Muka Muka.
- Trapped in Another World: For an arc of the series.
- Weapon of Choice: The Alpha Bitch has her pink fan, while Muka Muka has his magical pink hammer.
- Widget Series