Single Proposition: Rename You Can Never Leave
Vote up for yes, down for no.
This issue has been resolved and voting is closed.
+31 (yeas:38 nays:7)
Rename You Can Never Leave
- Voting Up means you think it should be renamed.
- Voting Down means you think that it should not be renamed.
Arguments for renaming:
- The current name sounds like it's about a place or a location you can't leave, rather than a job or a company that will not allow you to quit working for them.
- The current name covers far more situations than what's described in the trope.
- The trope namer (a line from The Eagles' song Hotel California) is not an example of the trope.
Arguments against renaming:
- People leave organizations and relationships as well as locations.
- It sounds like the typical veiled statement about such an organization.
+3 (yeas:5 nays:2)
duplicate option; ignore. If you voted for this one before, please revote on the other option.
Total number: 2. Number shown: 2.
Total number of votes: 52