| +13 (yeas:18 nays:5) Tre's proposal◊
- Places characters in a grid.
- Mostly bluish.
- Uses blocky, hollow shapes as replacements for letters.
- Stylized black crescent moon is used.
- Distant from the design of TV Tropes' logo and general interface.
- Uses cracked, vertical lightbulb.
+6 (yeas:9 nays:3) Edmania's proposal◊
- Fits better with the icon◊ also designed by Edmania.
- Is closer to the TV Tropes logo, as it uses the same font, undercase letters only, and includes an underline.
- Has burning letters.
- Has bullet holes in those burning letters.
- Uses a lunar eclipse.
- Puts the characters crowded together. (May add more when Blackmoon finishes all the character art)
- Has a broken, heavy lightbulb vaguely where the lampshade on the TV Tropes logo should be. May have been broken by Jordan, seeing where her gun is pointing.
- Has an alternative◊ that references Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life.
+2 (yeas:3 nays:1) 0 (yeas:1 nays:1) First logo◊
made by Edmania based on the Dissidia: Final Fantasy
- Both titles use made up names.
- Both games have some divine thing bring a bunch of people to fight.
- The titles are similar.
- Uses the same font and font color as the TV Tropes logo.
- Includes the TV Tropes logo itself.
Total number: 4. Number shown: 4.
Total number of votes: 41