Page Action: Useful Notes On Bra Sizes
What would be the best way to fix the page?
This issue has been resolved and voting is closed.
+37 (yeas:65 nays:28)
do not restore
- Not actually relevant to understanding most media, therefore outside the scope of Useful Notes pages
- Rare exceptions to the above (e.g. Chu Bra) could easily store the relevant information on their trivia pages.
- It supplied no information that couldn't be found by a simple Google search.
- The bra sizing systems are not significantly different; all one has to know to understand any work referencing them is that later letters in the alphabet denote larger cup sizes.
- The inbounds were mostly from sites incredulous or amused by how bad it was.
- Some tropers find the article to be very creepy.
+11 (yeas:31 nays:20)
Create a general "Clothing Sizes" article, with "bra sizes" being a section of it.
- Would have less overall focus on sexual garments such as bras.
- Would still contain the information, and more
- It would remove the creepiness factor, possibly.
-12 (yeas:26 nays:38)
Restore with a rewritten version
- Could aid in understanding of the Japanese bra sizing system, which differs slightly from the US one, when mentioned in anime or manga.
- Could also help fanfic writers, who frequently use bra cup sizes inaccurately when describing characters breasts.
- Some tropers find the original article to be very creepy.
-17 (yeas:3 nays:20)
Create a separate supertrope/index named Breast Size Matters
or such, to host tropes where general breast size correlates to characterisation.
-40 (yeas:6 nays:46)
Restore the original version
- The cut was premature.
- The page had numerous inbounds.
- The chart provided a scholarly comparison or something.
Total number: 5. Number shown: 5.
Total number of votes: 283