This is discussion archived from a time before the current discussion method was installed.
Working Title: Darth Wiki/Useful Notes, aka, Useless Notes: From YKTTW
Across the Stars: Just so's you know, whoever referenced 1776
is made of absolute win.
: The will of the Great Universe help me, I'm enjoying this waaaaay too much. Please, someone, make me stop.
: What's with the q typoes? The article is filled with them. Is it a joke I'm missing here?
- Lime: I was just about to ask the same thing...
- Cassy: At first I thought it was me (I type both on French and Anglo-Saxon keyboards, and sometimes the transition is weird), but I usually re-read myself carefully and these q's also appear in lines by other tropers. I think we might have a jester (troll?) on this entry... (Dude, even one of the links at the bottom of the page is "just for funq"...)
- Cassy again (sorry): Found it. It's a certain "inkblot" who's been doing this. More info: 11/25/08 at 09:08 PM by inkblot 126.96.36.199
- Trombonechild edited out some of the random q's but this person seems to have put them back. Guess it's our fault for saying "useless."
Black Charizard: This is very similar to Things We Have Learnt From Media
, isn't it?
: I'm going to work on that, and move some to that page if they fit it better.
Okay, I'm doing that, and moving some examples that would fit better in Things We Have Learnt From Media
or Wild Mass Guessing
- Dean Winchester has slept with the world's entire adult female population, and Captain Jack Harkness has slept with the world's entire adult population.
- Which logically means Dean Winchester has slept with Captain Jack Harkness.
- Jay Leno lives the secret life as a Superhero
- Sentient human-looking non-humans think Humans Are Bastards.
- No fun, school and work only, Final Destination.
- If your mortal enemy pets a dog, it means they're good and lovable people deep inside. Awwww.
- Right now, someone is Shipping you with someone from the opposite sex, someone from the same sex, someone who's transgendered, your worst enemy, a relative or an animal. Maybe all at the same time.
- Everything! SOUNDS BETTER! LIKE THIS!!
- One person out of two has a split personality, probably evil, superpowered and cooler than you.
- Next time you go on a qkilling spree, bust out some relaxing music.
- If you're a young hero, make sure you're a Hot-Blooded Determinator who gives a whole new meaning to Large Ham. Tropers will write countless entries singing your praise.
- If a group of fans likes a certain pairing, then only that pairing is allowed to exist. Any characters who get in the way will be taken outside and shot.
- There's just no pleasing some fandoms.
- No matter how demented and/or ugly they may be, villains will never stop having fangirls.
- If someone likes a work you don't like, you have every right to wail on that asshole.
- Canon is always optional.
- James Marsters and David Anders are the most British Americans EVER.
- It's okay to kill, torture, manipulate, rape, maim, and do other such deplorable acts as long as it's for a good cause.