- Bizarro Episode: In the first Mario Party 8 let's play, they only played one board, and it's Chris, Tyson, Evan, and Jordan who play.
- Heartwarming Moments: Tyler used to be able to see colors. So he remembers what they look like. So sometimes the others will tell him what colors are on screen so he can enjoy them too.
- Jerkass Woobie: It's sad that you can't see colors that well anymore Tyler, but you don't have to be such a jerk about it.
- The Woobie: Poor, poor Spence. Making most of the fanbase root for him.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Many kids found the channel thinking that it was only Cool Big Bros playing. It's quite clear they meant to have a channel for (at the time) other teens and older. Still mothers worried about their swearing flooded the videos (the rude jokes at the time, not so much) so they stopped swearing and eventually grew out of the rude jokes too.
YMMV / Wii Rike to Pray