- Anti-Climax Boss: Subverted. The Cyber Sunfish can kill you pretty easily, but it is just as easy to kill it by punching it off a ledge.
- Breather Level: With all the insanity going on, the game does give you occasional breaks (or at least tuned the insanity down just a bit), also serving as intersections. These levels include making love to your keyboard, prepping the car, the space-ship themed level, the desert level, and finally, the last level.
- Ear Worm: Most of the music was taken from other video games. The majority of them happen to be awesome music too.
- Funny Moments:
- You have found a flame throwerer. Press space to fire fire.
- Please please save us, GO DIRT MAN, our hearts and minds are with you all the way!
- Jump Scare/Scare Chord: Choosing the wrong answer at the sound level greets you with horrifying gore images along with loud, murderous screams.
- Nightmare Fuel: Some of these surreal and crudely-drawn images can be disturbing and outright terrifying.
- After you die by falling down the hole in the first level, there's a jump scare if you idle long enough.
- In the "What are we made of?" quiz, the scenes you get when you click the wrong answers are rather horrifying. Choosing "glass" shows a gruesome scene of someone getting shot. Choosing "milk" gives you a guy shaking a milk carton with skulls coming out of it.
- Scrappy Weapon: The flamethrower the green guy receives does nothing to the enemy other than change the graphics after shooting it enough times. Thankfully, the rest of the projectiles and weapons work fine.
- That One Level: The Keyboard level was... quite a change of pace.
- The first couple of cave exploring levels are quite hard. It's probably the only level where the game allows you the chance to start over if you fail it.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: The whole point of the whole game. It's pretty much an LSD trip.
YMMV / Revenge of the Sunfish