Sparky Young Upstart, or you can just call me Sparky for short. Teenager from the far-away land of Canada. Technically I'm in Computer Science, but since I switch last semester I haven't actually started relevent classes yet.
How I got here: It all started when I pissed people off at a Digimon forum. Wanting to find another one, I eventually came across one where one of the regulars there decided to make it his mission to reference a trope in each of his posts. Of course I decided to follow every link, and eventually decided I might as well stay here for a while.
My biggest dream would be to become a contributor on That Guy With The Glasses. Even though I've never filmed anything. Or own a camera. Yeah.
Actually, I seem to be the guy who gives page to those who deserve them but aren't exposed enough for them to suddenly appear. I guess I Trope the Tropeless.
I contain examples of:
- Ascended Fanboy: I plan on invoking this.
- Ambiguously Gay: Well I definately am gay, but I vary between straight and camp.
- Catch-Phrase: On This Very Wiki, at least. "Recent is a bad, bad word."
- Embarrassing Nickname: At the last family reunion, I spontaneously vomited, earnign me the nickname "Hurl".
- Entry Pimp: When I'm bored.
- G.I.F.T.: I'm usually very nice, but when I try to say something on the forums, I turn into a bit of a dick.
- Insistent Terminology: Aura Guh-narlid!
- I Work Alone: Mainly because every time I form a group they're composed of idiots.
- Mood Whiplash: Concerning Snow. I hate snow. Until December, then I love snow. And then I hate it as soon as Christmas is over with.
- Nice Hat: I have a meowth hat that I enjoy wearing every now and then. I also wear a Santa Hat during December (until Christmas).
- Shock and Awe: Oh yeah. Totally.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.
- TV Tropes Will Enhace Your Vocabulary: The following tropes have been used by me in serious essays.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: If you see one of my edits, there's a good chance that at the time I was supposed to be studying or writing an essay.
My Favorite Things:
- Jurassic Park
- Ke-dollar sign-ha
- Lady Gaga
- Modern Family
- Not Always Right
- Pokemon (Games Only)
- That Guy With The Glasses
- Toy Story
- Walking Shirtless Scene
My Unfavorite Things