Esquire is a happy little troper who discovered this site around the start of 2008 or late 2007. It got him reading the 'Ice and Fire' series, and for that he is grateful. He also enjoys using Firefox's 'open-tab' function while browsing entries. He hopes he created this page the right way, as he's seen other people with their own pages. If he's done something wrong feel free to 'nuke' it.
He can understand and comment on things like Anime, Magic the Gathering, Shakespeare, Real Life Napoleonic History, and a few other things. You can tell what he likes because he tends to mention them in a trope. He thinks that they're all 'rather interesting'. He would like make a big list of all of them, but he'd feel somewhat guilty about putting up so many links on one page. So he'll stay modest. He also makes a point of getting grammer correct, but he's not a Grammer Nazi. He has made contributions to the following pages:
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome Mecha Anime (The one about Allelujah/Hallelujah from Gundam 00)
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome Literature (The one about Jaime Lannister from A Song Of Iceand Fire)
- Gundam 00 (The one about the Super Soldier)
- Star-Crossed Lovers (The one about the Eisenhorn Series. He admits it's a little obscure, but he thought it rather sad and moving. So he committed an Entry Pimp.)
- Defeat Means Friendship (The one about said trope being Lampshaded in Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Oh, and the little add on bit about how Yaoi Fangirls know what follows. To be fair though, the male mind is just as guilty when given the chance.)