- Is female, a Genki Girl extraordinaire (which is a fancy way of saying "so absurdly energetic and on caffeine my friends think I'm ADHD").
- Is actually too old to be a Genki Girl without looking absurdly childish too -but gets a lot of things done thanks to her genki-ness.
- Is a French-speaking Belgian.
- Can actually read (and speak) some Japanese. (Yeah, this is my fraggin' resume)
- Fan of Full Metal Alchemist, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gankutsuou, Trigun, TrinityBlood and a few others. Tends to Entry Pimp their pages. Also likes Dragon Quest: Dai No Dai Bouken, Gunnm, Saikano, etc. Guilty Pleasures: Elfen Lied, Code Breaker. Is reading the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann manga and wants to discover the anime.
- Actually uses TV Tropes categories in her work as a literary critic, but shh, don't tell my boss.
- Has been troping since 2007.
- Indulges in self-deprecating jokes that confuse those who don't understand Belgian humour.
Tropers / Cassy