I'm not an elephant, but I play one on the Internet.
I like to write, draw, and occasionally make parody songs. Sometimes, I like to pretend I'm the alphabetizing/fixing redlink fairy.
I don't really like taking things seriously.
Works I have created/published (and am working on right now)
- Stories that Make Baby Nervous Cry: A Sims 2 story about a man's inability to stop playing with his wand (his magic wand, that is)
- Rain in the Desert: A more serious Sims 2 story about three brothers and their refusal to roll over and take it from life.
- Fractured Illusions: A Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic in which Yugi questions his perception of reality.
- Decks Fall, Everyone Dies: A Yugioh The Abridged Series Fan Fic about the day the card games died. (Completed)
- Not the Usual Kaiba: Another Yugioh fanfic about those Kaiba-centric Mary Sues we all love to hate—with a twist.
- This thing: An instructional Lazytown parody on how to properly experiment on a human Sim.
- Along the Road to Nowhere-A Self Sporking: A specimen from the dreaded ninety percent. (Because why not laugh at yourself)
There's more on my fanfiction.net profile.
Stuff I like
- Various books (too many to list them all, but a few include Nineteen Eighty-Four, Fight Club, Joy Luck Club, Wicked, Ethan Frome, and Now You Are One of Us.)
- The Sims 2 (and the original Sims, especially Makin' Magic and Superstars)
- Lots of movies, not all of them good.
- Yugioh The Abridged Series
- Xena Warrior Princess (and other anachronistic stories)
- Assorted cartoons from The Renaissance Age Of Animation (too many to list)
- A few other people's Fan Fic
- Musical Theater and regular theater (I think my favorite play may be Hedda Gabler)
- Lazytown (for the music)
- Assorted musical acts (again, too many to list)
Speak here or forever hold your peace...or something.
Oh, look, a line.
- I have written on the wall. What will you do? -SM Soldier