Code Name: Adekis Age:16
- A Man Who was Superman - Doubtless you have not heard of this obscure Korean movie. It is my favorite movie of all time. Go watch it. Actually, make sure you see "Superman: The Movie" before you watch it. It'll help to know something about Superman.
- Casablanca - This movie is the best American movie I have ever seen. It really is.
- Princess Mononoke - The touching story of a dying man who tries to fight against corruption and pollution, and finds the love of his life. Those of you who have seen it know what I mean.
- Hoodwinked - Little Red Riding Hood as a comdey/police drama.
- Hikaru no Go is defnitely my favorite anime. It's like YuGiOh! Only with a real game! And it's better! And drawn by Takeshi Obata!
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Natch.
- FLCL - So insane... it's awesome!
- YuGiOh - Nobody I know likes it. But I love the freaking manga, y'know?
- Death Note - Technically, I just read the manga, but still.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion - Someday, I'm going to have the entire series on DVD. I will have the Rebuild movies, the End movie, and the show in boxed set, preferably with that bumber sticker that says "Kaworu died for your sins". I will spend like three days watcing all of it. Then I will watch Fooly Cooly to take away the emo. And it will be awesome.
- Captain Marvel - What? He's cool!
- Superman - This guy gets no respect. People like Spider-Man more, and he's a whiney emo dude. People say he's overpowered, then go watch Wolverine. But I think Batman is way overrated, and Superman is the guy. Who the hell do you think he is? He's goddamn Superman!