I'm Ninety. I used to go by NLK, but I switched to a less impersonal handle.
I'm a troper from waaaay down south, specifically Chile. I got into TV Tropes a couple of years ago, and as you can tell, I'm not the same anymore. This black hole of a website introduced me to webcomics, some of my favorite books and a bunch of cool people.
I'm a smartass in real life, but less so online. So, the opposite of everyone else.
Some things I like:
- Fantasy books. Anything by Brandon Sanderson or Jim Butcher. Go read them now.
- Videogames. Action, RPG, and Action RPG. Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, Mass Effect, Uncharted, The Elder Scrolls, and a whole lot of others.
- Webcomics, thanks to this site. From the more pervasive ones like Questionable Content and Sluggy Freelance, to some underrated gems like Paranatural and Archipelago, I run the gamut.
- Homestuck. It deserves a bracket of its own. Go read it now. Join the covenant.
- Dogs, my religion and long walks on the beach.
- I can't think of anything else to post.
Such a vandal, and yet no vandalism on your own page? I hardly think that's fair! :p -Anura
Hi Ninety! I hope I'm getting back at you for attempting to wake me up :P ~Bunnie
Hi Ninety! You are a cool guy and you've always been really nice to me, so obviously the only way to express that is by vandalizing your wall!~@Inari2600
Hey , Ninety :P ~ Xopher001
- So the myths about a so-called "changeable handle" are true... Where are they?
*Whips out a spraycan* DatLonerGirl was here. (Also, we read a lot of the same webcomics, don't we?)