A list of characters from Ebon Ward
open/close all folders
- Doorstop Baby: Left at a church as a baby and raised by its priest.
- Mysterious Parent: Her missing parents are somehow involved in the production of Reverie.
- Catchphrase: "My name is Maze Myers, you can consider me an ambassador to the Silver Hand."
- Crystal Weapon: A crystal dagger to be precise. Maze uses it to kill a golem with 200 hit points in one attack.
- Deadpan Snarker: Mainly because he speaks in monotone.
- Missing Reflection
- Professional Killer: Maze Myers, though whether he actually succeeds is up to the roll of the dice. The dice tend to roll poorly.
- Whip It Good: A spiked chain is his primary means of offense.
- Ditzy Genius: Her stats were allocated with this idea in mind. Whether this trope is subverted or played straight depends on how Arim rolls.
- For Science!
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Can turn into a Gargoyle and a Dire Tiger. She can also perform partial transformations, such as turning one of her hands into a lobster claw.
- Chef of Iron / Combat Medic: Being the party cleric hasn't stopped him from murdering an enemy or two with his giant spoon, and he uses offensive spells in addition to healing his companions.
- Eyes Always Shut
- Improbable Weapon User: Wields a giant wooden spoon as a quarterstaff.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Cool Pet: Owns multiple snakes.
- Druidic Sickle: Well, it's more of a scythe, but the general idea is the same.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Can turn into a giant snake.
- Boring, but Practical: In a fight, all Musty did was fire and reload. It was effective enough, but so boring that the character was retired.
- Put on a Bus: The "Mysterious Musket Master" left the group between the end of episode two and the beginning of episode three.
- Phrase Catcher: "Shut the fuck up, Bojack."
- The Casanova
- Extreme Omnisexual: Has sex with a living puppet in Episode 22.
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Sexy Sax Man
- Squishy Wizard: Has 27 hit points at level 7