05:59:42 PM Nov 22nd 2016
edited by Ambaryerno
edited by Ambaryerno
Captain Needa's execution for "incompetence" is NOT Fridge Brilliance. There's nothing within the film that substantiates it, and in fact requires complete disregard of the film's actual sequence of events:
- The Falcon makes her close pass at Avenger's command tower.
- Needa orders his crew to track them because they may come around for another pass.
- Sensors crew announces the Falcon has disappeared from their sensors.
- Needa expresses his disbelief, at which point another sensors officer reiterates there's no trace of the Falcon.
- Communications officer reports Vader is demanding an update on the pursuit.
- Needa has an Oh, Crap! moment, orders his crew to continue searching the area, and departs to report to Vader in person.
08:06:34 PM Jan 15th 2013
This page needs attention from an expert; the folders aren't working properly, and my examination shows nothing amiss in the markup.
08:54:29 AM May 3rd 2011
To Mr. Death There was really no need to remove this
- Fridge Horror here: But given the size of the cloning facility one has to wonder what they did with all the clones in training/raising once they got enough native recruits. It's hard to believe they all died in the line of duty before the recruitment engine was in full bloom. So is half the army clones, meaning your wingman could be one of a thousand people with the same face? Or were they....disposed...of...now that You Have Outlived Yourusefulness. — Neko LLX
09:01:15 AM May 3rd 2011
I still don't see what the "horror" is. This would be after the galaxy has gotten used to the idea of clones—it's not like they're all of a sudden being brought in. And 10,000 isn't exactly a huge number on the galactic scale.
09:10:35 AM May 3rd 2011
The Horror is seeing the same face in your baracks but isn't the same person, say you confide in your wing man only to find out later you confinded in his twin. Assuming that they didn't just kill them all once they had enough natives which is horror in it's own right. So 2 types of horror
09:17:02 AM May 3rd 2011
As I said: The whole galaxy has already seen and interacted with the clones for the last several years during the war. They're used to it, it's not this horrible, alien thing they now have to be forced into. As for the second, that is explicitly not the case. They use the clones until they're killed off, retire, or are unfit because of clone degeneration.
09:27:06 PM Feb 5th 2011
When did George Lucas say that Anakin was created by Darth Plagueis?